We provide Professional Valuation Reports on immovable property.
The different type of reports offered on immovable property include:
- Estimate report (Also known as a Desktop Valuation): This should only be used as a starting point to determine what a property is worth. It is an instant automated report, which provides you with a quick estimate of a property’s value, however, it will not always accurately identify a property’s actual market value. No physical inspection of the property is done. When further re-assurance on a property's value is required, a Valuation Certificate or Comprehensive Motivated Report should be obtained. Follow this link.
- Valuation Certificate: This is a summary document which reflects the market value of your property and is a credible document. The Registered Valuer will undertake an on-site internal and external inspection of the property and provide a 1-3 page written report that includes information about a property’s valuation, sales, title interests, location, legal description, improvements and land use.
- Comprehensive or full motivated report: This is a full motivated document of the subject property, with other relevant data that substantiates the value of the subject property on a specific or effective date of valuation. This report meets all the requirements of The Institute of Valuers Profession. The Registered Valuer will undertake a full on-site internal and external inspection of the property then provide you with 10-18 pages written report. A comprehensive report carries the highest cost, as it provides substantially greater independent analysis of the Subject Property, as well as relevant economic conditions.
With the comprehensive report all properties valued are thoroughly inspected. A well researched, detailed, and comprehensively motivated report is then compiled. All the property’s unique attributes and characteristics are taken into consideration. We are in tune with macro economic and property market trends. Our opinion of value are therefore based on factual market information.
As property owners ourselves we know that a well motivated value form the cornerstone of property investment.
We believe in best practices. All our comprehensive valuation reports are professionally compiled and compliant with international standards as set by The South African Council for Property Valuers Profession (SACPVP). All valuation reports are covered by Professional Indemnity cover. If you own a property and need to have it valued, please call us on 016 976 1287 or 084 589 9723.
A complete list of the type of valuations we perform, include:
- Agricultural valuations;
- Commercial Property valuations;
- Business Property valuations;
- Crèche and Nursery School valuations;
- Dwelling Home valuations;
- Factory valuations;
- Farm valuations;
- Filling station valuations;
- Guest house / lodge valuations;
- Flat valuations;
- Golf resort and development valuations;
- Home loan valuations;
- Hotel valuations;
- Income producing property valuations;
- Industrial property valuations;
- Insolvent estate valuations;
- Insurance replacement valuations;
- Investment valuations;
- Market value determination valuations;
- Motor vehicle dealerships valuations;
- Office building valuations;
- Plot valuations;
- Pre-sales valuations;
- Private School valuations;
- Property Portfolio valuations;
- Public storage valuations;
- Religious Building valuations;
- Residential valuations;
- Restaurant valuations;
- Retirement home valuations;
- School valuations;
- Sectional title valuations;
- Sequestration valuations;
- Smallholding valuations;
- Spa & lodge valuations;
- Specialised property valuations;
- Sport stadium and Arena valuations;
- Supermarket and retail shop valuations;
- Townhouse valuations;
- Township establishment valuations;
- Vacant land valuations;
- Warehouse valuations.
A complete list of why we perform valuations, include:
- Purchase or sale reasons;
- Rental determination;
- Mortgage loans;
- Deceased estates;
- Financial statements;
- Insurance purposes;
- and Sequestrations.
The Core Group Association
Core Valuations is associated with The Core Group, an association of legally independent professionals. Member firms remain independent but practice in association with one another utilising the Core Group of Service Companies to empower them, to render a wide variety of specialised services to local clients. Although all associated under the Core Group identity, member firms remain independent and in control of their own firm regarding ownership and management. For more information on The Core Group click here.